On average, you will pay three times less in fees with Tuleva than in other pension funds – this means more money is left for you. Our investment rules are based on best practices, which have helped people grow their savings the most. Our fund manager is owned by Tuleva members – they are pension savers as well. They will make sure we keep our fees low, and act in the best interests of pension gatherers. You can read more about our funds here.
You do not need to be a member of Tuleva to transfer your pension. It’s free to transfer your pension to Tuleva. If you wish to also become an owner of your pension fund later on, you can always join us as a member.
Who regulates and supervises the activities of Tuleva Funds?
Tuleva holds an activity licence from the Financial Supervision Authority for managing funded pension plans and Tuleva funds are also registered with the Financial Supervision Authority. The internal and external supervision of Tuleva funds works the same way as for any other funds. Even if the management company goes bankrupt, investors’ assets in the second pillar of the pension system will be safe. In such a case, our custodian institution Swedbank and the Financial Supervision Authority would take over the management of Tuleva funds. The Financial Supervision Authority would be tasked with finding a new management company.. The funds in the pension funds can never be used for other purposes such as covering the management company’s debts or as a bankruptcy estate. There is not even a hypothetical possibility of some Tuleva employee “stealing” the money in pension funds: the assets are on accounts held at the custodian bank, not with Tuleva.
Your money is just as protected in Tuleva, as it is in a big Scandinavian bank. You will just pay significantly less in fees. Here is a guide on how to transfer your pension to Tuleva if you are not a member:
How to transfer your pension:
To help ou not get lost in internet banks we have prepared a step-by-step guide for you to help with your fund transfer. If you are a client of Swedbank, LHV or SEB you can use your internet bank to switch funds; it doesn’t matter where your pension currently is. It doesn’t cost anything to use your internet bank to transfer your funds. If you wish to use the Pensionikeskus web page, then it costs 65 cents for directing your future payments to Tuleva and 1,53€ to transfer current funds.
Exiting your old fund is mostly free, only Swedbank has an exit fee of 0,1% of total unit value. However, this is a small amount, that you can make up quickly due to lower management fees in Tuleva funds.
Pick, which channel you would like to use to transfer your pension:
Click on your preferred choice, and we will take you to the correct spot in this post. Good luck with your pension!
In case you need to update your ID card certificates, then you can find this info here.
If you are a client of LHV bank this is how you can change funds to Tuleva:
- Log into your internet bank: LHV
- In the left hand menu pick “Pension” and find subsection “Fund switch”
- Click on “Choose another fund”
- Tuleva World Stocks Pension Fund can be found under the aggressive selection, Tuleva World Bonds Pension Fund can be found under the conservative selection
- Pick your preferred fund and click “Continue” to move on
- Check to see, if your future payments are assigned into the fund you chose
- Check to see, if your current units are assigned to transfer into the fund you chose (*the exchange is carried out based on monetary value of units)
- Use the checkbox to verify that you’ve had the chance to read the Terms and Conditions
- Click the green “Accept” button and you’re done!
If you are a client of SEB bank, this is how you can change funds to Tuleva:
- Log into the internet bank: SEB
- From the top menu pick Saving/Pension
- Click on the selection “Pension second pillar”
- Click the black button “Pension transfer application”
- Tick the option “I wish to direct future payments into another fund”
- Tick the option “I wish to exchange pension fund units”
- Pick your preferred Tuleva fund for your future payments
- Pick your preferred Tuleva tund to transfer current units (*if you wish to transfer all units, write “100” into the box, *the exchange is carried out based on monetary value of units)
- Check to see that all selections are correct
- Click on the black button “Accept” – you’re done!
If you are a client of Swedbank, this is how you can change funds to Tuleva:
- In the left hand menu click “Investing, saving, pension”
- Click on the subsection PENSION and choose “Second pillar”
- In the middle of the page click “Choose a pension fund”
- Pick your preferred Tuleva fund for your future payments*
- Pick your preferred Tuleva fund to transfer current units* (if you wish to transfer all units, write “100” into the box,*the exchange is carried out based on monetary value of units)
- Make sure you’ve ticked the boxes in front of your selections.
- Click on the orange button “Choose”
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the orange button “Accept” – you’re done!
On the Pensionikeskus home page this is how you can change funds to Tuleva:
- Log in to pensionikeskus.ee
- In the left hand menu pick “My applications”
- Pick “Selection application”
- Choose, which Tuleva fund you wish to direct your payments into.
- Check all necessary information, and pay for the application using a bank link (0,65 euros)
- Pick “Fund transfer application”
- Pick which Tuleva fund you wish to transfer your units into (*the exchange is carried out based on monetary value of units)
- Check all necessary information, and pay for the application using a bank link (1,5 euros)
If you have any other questions we’re here for you! Write to us email@example.com or call us 644 5100.