It’s easiest to set up your third pillar fund right here by logging in to your pensioni account. Click “Log in” button in the upper right corner and after logging in, click “Change III pillar fund”. If you have already been saving into a third pillar pension fund, you can also transfer your existing savings to Tuleva.
Once you have submitted your application, you have to log in to your internet bank and set up a payment. Making an application is free of charge, also contributions are free of charge in most banks. If you didn’t notice the payment details after submitting your application, you can find them here.
If your third pillar is today in an insurance product, you can transfer also this to Tuleva. Just follow the instruction here.
If you need further help, look at step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in below to your pension account
- If you do not have third pillar yet then click “Continue” and in the next step, check your address
- If you already have third pillar pension fund units, then choose if you want to transfer them to Tuleva or send only new contributions to Tuleva. Next step
- Check if everything is correct and tick the box that your agree to fund terms
- Answer a few anti-money-laundering questions
- Click “Sign and send mandate”, sign with PIN2 and application is done!
- Now you see payment instructions what you need to make contributions. Leave this page open
Contributions can be set up as follows:
- Open your internet bank in a new tab
- Set up standing order by copying from previous tab the payment details. If you managed to close the Tuleva page, click here for payment details.
- Close your internet bank and click on Tuleva page as well if you have made the payment. You have now started your third pillar with Tuleva!
You can also select Tuleva III Pillar Pension Fund in Swedbank or SEB internet bank or on Pensionikeskus website. It is a bit more complicated and most likely you have to pay a small fee for submitting your application.
Tuleva III Pillar Pension Fund is for long-term investments.
More than 18 000 people save for their retirement with Tuleva – among those are also our founding members and employees: Indrek Neivelt, Jaak Roosaare, Kirsti Pent, Veljo Otsason, Indrek Kasela, Mall Hellam, Tõnu Pekk, Loit Linnupõld, Annika Uudelepp, Priit Lepasepp, Kristo Käärmann, Taavet Hinrikus, Sandor Liive, Heikko Mäe, Daniel Vaarik, Gerd Laub, Henrik Karmo, Taavi Lepmets, Mari Kuhi, Kristi Saare and Kristel Raesaar.